Do You Need A Detox?
Is Toxicity The Reason You Feel Unwell? Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you often tired or lethargic?
- Do you regularly suffer from bloating, diarrhoea, constipation or other digestive disturbances?
- Do you get recurrent headaches?
- Do you regularly suffer from muscle aches and pains?
- Does poor short-term memory and concentration affect your ability to function at work?
- Do you have allergies or sensitivities?
- Do you suffer from depression, anxiety and/or mood swings?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of these questions, your body may be overburdened by toxicity.
Toxicity – A Modern Epidemic
The modern world is full of many man-made chemicals and it seems that we are not only what we eat, but also what we drink, breathe and touch. Even before you step outside the house in the morning, you are potentially being exposed to a myriad of toxins. Eating breakfast, washing the dishes, applying cosmetics and perfumes, and even having a glass of unfiltered water, can potentially increase your exposure to harmful compounds which may compromise your health and vitality.
The good news is that your body has an amazing ability to eliminate these toxins through its inbuilt detoxification systems. However, your body can become overwhelmed with accumulated toxins over time. If you haven’t been feeling quite right or you answered yes to any of the above questions, then perhaps you should consider a healthy step-by-step detoxification program to give you back your bounce!
You Are What You Eat
Today’s poor dietary and lifestyle habits coupled with the ever-increasing use of pharmaceutical drugs are major contributors to toxicity. In fact, the majority of our exposure to toxins comes from the inappropriate dietary choices we make.
Ask us today about more dietary tips that can reduce your toxic load and increase your vitality!
How Can A Detox Benefit You?
- Increases energy and vitality
- Helps clear the mind and thoughts
- Helps improve sleep and mood
- Helps with muscle aches and pain
- Decreases digestive symptoms such as bloating, excess wind, constipation and diarrhoea.
- Helps decrease symptoms such as headaches and migraines
- May help with weight loss
- Decrease sensitivity to allergies
- Improve the condition of your skin
Safe And Effective Detoxification
Detoxification within our bodies is a complex process that requires several steps to be completed effectively.
A good starting point of a healthy detoxification program is to reduce the toxic load coming from your diet. Herbs and nutrients can also play a vital role in supporting your body’s key elimination systems.
Using a safe and effective step-by-step detoxification program can help to revitalise your health and wellbeing – so what are you waiting for? Make an appointment today with Linda Cotone who can help get you on the path to a cleaner, healthier lifestyle.
Other Services & Treatments
Call Today To Book Your Appointment
We are located at 352 St Georges Road, Thornbury VIC 3071, servicing Northcote, Preston and the surrounding Northern Suburbs.