Natural Treatment Endometriosis Melbourne
Endometriosis is a hormonal condition where the lining of the uterus is found in sites outside the uterus. The lining can grow and produce lesions that can result in acute or chronic pelvic pain. It is estimated to affect one in ten women.
Endometriosis is usually diagnosed by laparoscopy during the investigation of pelvic pain or infertility. In fact, it is one of the leading causes of female infertility.
Linda at Melbourne Naturopathy specialises in the natural treatment of endometriosis.
Common Symptoms Of Endometriosis
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Pelvic pain with periods
- Extreme bloating
- Pain with bladder/bowel function
- Tenderness when affected areas are palpated
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Migraines and headaches
- Joint pain
- Interstitial cystitis
Possible Contributing Factors Of Endometriosis
- 1. Oestrogen dominance (Excess or imbalance of Oestrogen)
- 2. Immune system dysfunction
- 3. Digestive issues (dysbiosis)
- 4. Genetic predisposition
- 5. Retrograde blood flow (blood flowing in the opposite direction to normal)
How can naturopathy help with endometriosis?
Linda at Melbourne Naturopathy will provide natural treatment of endometriosis by prescribing the appropriate herbal medicine and nutritional supplements to not only treat your symptoms but treat the underlying problem. Dietary and lifestyle changes will also be recommended as part of your treatment. The endometriosis treatment will not only balance hormones, but work on digestive and liver function, and the immune response.