Body Shaping Program
Reshape Your Body And Burn Excess Fat From Problem Areas
The program involves a very low calorie diet (VLCD) in conjunction with taking a natural homeopathic weight loss remedy.
This allows the body to stimulate the release of excess fat cells instead of storing fat, boost metabolism and decrease muscle mass loss.
The program targets the release of abnormal fat stores from areas such as hips, thighs, buttocks and abdomen.
It is is suitable for people of all ages, both men and women.
What To Expect On Program
- Optimal fat loss and body shaping
- 21 day weight loss program
- May lose between 6-10 kgs
- Quick and easy to follow with phenomenal results
- Lose excess stubborn fat rapidly and keep it off
- Target problem areas
- No hunger, no cravings
- Improve muscle tone as you lose weigh
- One on one naturopathic support
- 23 day maintenance phase
Phases Of Program
Loading days (2 days) – drops and support products.
Very Low Calorie Diet (21 days) – 500 Calories – Limited food intake in conjunction with drops and support products.
Maintenance (23 days) – Your metabolism gets reset at your new weight.
Program Includes (pay as you go):
- One on one naturopathic support from Naturopath Linda Cotone
- Initial Consultation and or Follow up Consultation
- Body assessment analysis : measures fat mass, muscle mass, biological age, cellular toxicity, cellular vitality, and hydration levels) – optional
- Dr Simeons ‘Pounds & Inches Manual’
- Body Shaping Protocol Manual
- Support products
Mthfr Gene Test
The MTHFR gene is a key enzyme required to metabolise homocysteine. Mutations of the MTHFR gene cause elevated blood levels of homocysteine. Genetic testing is now available to test for specific defects in the methylation pathway of folic acid conversion –which leads to high homocysteine levels.
High blood levels of homocysteine are recognised as a risk factor for:
- Obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Coronary artery disease
- Venous thrombosis and stroke
MTHFR GENE MUTATIONS MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH:
- A migraine
- Neural tube defects
- Spontaneous / recurrent miscarriage
- Autism spectrum disorders
Who is the program suitable for ?
Program is safe for both men and women, over the age of 17 as long as there are no contraindications.
Is the program safe, are there any contraindications to the program?
The Body Shaping Program is not recommended for the following conditions:
- During pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Children under the age of 17 year
- History of an eating disorders
- Type 1 Diabetes or medicated Type 2 on Insulin medication
- Active Malignancy
- Unstable Angina
- Liver and Renal failure
- Graves Disease
- During Cancer Treatment
If you are currently on medication or have a medical condition it’s best to consult with your Medical Practitioner before commencing the program. Contact the clinic if you are not sure.
Can I exercise during the program?
Aerobic and strenuous exercise is to be avoided during the weight loss phase (Phase 2) of the program. High aerobic activity interferes with weight loss and stimulates appetite and food intake. Recommended activities during the weight loss phase include:
- Light weight resistance training – avoid over training
- Walking for 30 minutes per day
- Yoga and stretching
Can I take supplements while on the program?
You need to stop all supplements while on the weight loss phase of the program except for Vit D, the support products provided and any supplements that aid weight loss and constipation. You can resume all other supplements once you start maintenance.
DO NOT stop taking any prescribed medication.
Will I put all my weight back on once I go back to normal eating?
No. If you follow the wellness or maintenance plan after you have lost your weight you will continue to maintain your weight.
Other Services & Treatments
Call Today To Book Your Appointment
We are located at 352 St Georges Road, Thornbury VIC 3071, servicing Northcote, Preston and the surrounding Northern Suburbs.