Experiencing digestive symptoms such as constipation, bloating and gas, or your immune system lets you down,
you may be feeling the effects of imbalances within your gut.
Restoring balance, regulating your digestive processes, bowel function and immune health by taking a daily multi-strain probiotic may have a positive impact on your digestive and immune health.
Some more tips include:
* Minimise your sugar intake.
* Eat less canned food,breakfast cereals, baked goods, desserts, sweetened dairy products, condiments, fruit juices, lollies, chocolate and fast foods – these often contain sugar which encourages the growth of harmful pathogens in the gut.
* Keep on top of your stress. Stress busting techniques include gentle exercise such as yoga and Pilates, regular
meditation and ensuring you achieve 7 to 8 hours of restful sleep each night.
* Be mindful of pharmaceutical overuse.
* Investing in good quality probiotics that are specific to your wellbeing can make all the difference in winning the battle when it comes to gut and immune health.
For further information to discuss which probiotic is most suitable for your individual circumstances contact the clinic on (03) 9484 4668.