Many people suffer in silence from allergies but allergies are not something that you simply have to put up with!
It is possible to manage your allergies naturally. Common allergy symptoms include sneezing, sinus congestion, itchy eyes, persistent cough, wheezing, asthma, headaches, and skin disorders such as eczema. If you have allergies, as well as looking at symptom relief, the underlying causes such as immune imbalances or nutritional deficiencies need to be addressed in order to give you long term relief.
Common causes of allergies include reacting to certain foods, food additives and pesticides, grasses and pollens, dust mites, and chemicals in personal products and cleaning products.
How To Manage Your Allergy Symptoms:
• Balance your immune system.
• Consider a natural supplement for allergy relief.
• Avoid any foods that are known allergens.
• Increase fruit and vegetable intake, particularly those bright in colours, such as berries and capsicum, as they contain high levels of antioxidants and nutrients.
• Avoid processed and refined foods that may contain preservatives and additives.
• Drink at least 2 litres of filtered water per day to keep the body hydrated.
To manage your allergies naturally and take control of your wellbeing, contact Melbourne Naturopathy today on +613 9484 4668 or [email protected]