If you have been feeling low in energy, getting frequent colds or finding your stress levels increasing, your body may be in need of important vitamins and minerals to function at its best. You may experience a decline in health and be at an increased risk of developing certain health conditions if your nutrient status is low.
The ideal way to replenish these key nutrients is to eat a healthy balanced diet, take a good quality multivitamin and mineral supplement specifically targeted to your needs.
Plant and herbal extracts can also give you additional support and benefit your multivitamin formula.
As often as you can:
• Eat seasonal, fresh and organic foods
• Choose two serves of fresh fruit and at least three cups of fresh vegetables daily.
• Include protein rich foods at every meal and snack.
• Enjoy two serves of starchy foods per day.
• Include healthy oils, nuts and seeds
• Drink a minimum of eight glasses of pure water per day and avoid excessive alcohol, caffeine, sugar and salt.
Don’t let your nutrient status stall. Contact Melbourne Naturopathy on 03 9484 4668 or [email protected] to discuss choosing the right multivitamin for you.