IS TOXICITY THE REASON YOU FEEL UNWELL?
- Are you often tired and lethargic?
- Do you suffer bloating, diarrhoea, constipation or other digestive disturbances regularly?
- Do you get recurrent headaches?
- Do you suffer muscle aches and pains regularly?
- Does poor short term memory and concentration affect your ability to to fucntion at work?
- Do you have allergies or sensitivities?
- Do you suffer from depression, anxiety and/or mood swings?
If you answered ‘YES’ to one or more of these questions, your body may be overburdened by toxicity.
Our modern world is full of many man made chemicals. No matter what you do, whether it’s eating breakfast, washing the dishes, applying cosmetics, or even having a glass of unfiltered water, potentially you can increase your exposure to harmful compounds which may compromise your health and vitality.
The good news is that your body has an amazing ability to eliminate these toxins through its inbuilt detoxification systems. However, your body can become overwhelmed with accumulated toxins over time.
If you have not been feeling quite right or you answered yes to any of the above questions, then perhaps you should consider a healthy step by step detoxification program to give you back your bounce!
The majority of our exposure to toxins comes from the inappropriate dietary choices we make. To start making healthier choices and become less toxic , just follow these simple tips:
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. If you can, buy organic, otherwise wash them well.
- Drink 2 to 3 litres of filtered water per day and avoid alcohol, caffeinated beverages, soft drinks, dairy and commercial fruit drinks/juices.
- Enjoy a wide variety of fresh, healthy snacks and avoid overly processed and refined snacks such as chocolate, bakery products, chips and lollies.
So, using a safe and effective step by step detoxification program can help to revitalise your health and well being. So what are you waiting for? Make an appointment today.